Does Diet-to-Go work? Diet pros and cons, success stories and complaints.
- Average cost per day: $17.85.
- Extra money for food: NO
- Type of diet: low-calorie diet with delivery service.
- Commitment: NO. Available weekly.
- Customizable: YES. For food allergies and dislikes.
- Appropriate for diabetics: YES.
- Appropriate for vegetarians: YES. There is special plan
- Orders: internet, phone.
- Fresh local service is available.
- Chef-prepared Food
- Menus rotate: 5 Weeks Menu
- Healthy diet with no GMO (genetically modified ingredients)
- None frozen pickup available
- Fruits, rolls and sides, low-fat cream cheese, ketchup, mustard, low-fat mayo
- Convenience: no cooking & no cleaning
Diet-to-Go success stories and complaints
Feel free to share your Diet-to-Go complaints and success stories. How does Diet-to-Go work for your?
By sharing your experience you help and support other dieters.
The article was updated on 4/21/2012.
Some information may have changed since that date.