Healthy vegetarian weight loss plans 2013.
All weight loss plans below are designed especially for vegetarians to help them lose weight, stay healthy and active.
However, every vegetarian diet plan has different approach to loosing weight.
There are online vegetarian plans and meal plans with delivery service.
Vegetarian weight loss meal plan from Diettogo
Diettogo offers a 5-week menu low-fat Vegetarian meal plan. All meals come in two calorie levels - 1,200 or 1,600.
Diettogo vegetarian meal replacement plan meets strict ingredient and calorie requirements for successful weight loss.
Weekly meal plans are freshly prepared and include the little extras like fruits, rolls and sides.
Diettogo weight loss meal plan. One day menu sample
Cost per day: $17.85
- Breakfast: blueberry pancakes, maple syrup, soy sausage.
- Lunch: Claire's quinoa salad, black bean salad, orange.
- Dinner: Johnny's veggie pizza, broccoli florets.
Read complete Diettogo Review>>
- Customized Menu
- No Sign Up Fees
- No Commitment
- Fresh Local Delivery
- No Cooking & Cleaning
Diettogo: Save 25% on any meal plan - Coupon Code: NEWYEAR2013
Vegetarian meal delivery plan from Medifast
Medifast 5 & 1 Plan with meatless Lean & Green Meal meets vegetarians weight-loss goals.
"The American Dietetic Association has suggested that fortified foods like Medifast Meals can be
helpful in meeting recommendations of individual nutrients for those on a vegetarian meal plan."
Daily Medifast vegetarian menu provides at least 100 percent of the daily value for 24 vitamins and minerals
(including vitamin B-12, vitamin D, iron, zinc, calcium, and riboflavin). and at least 72 grams
of high quality protein from non-animal sources. Medifast’s vegetarian-friendly products may contain
egg and/or dairy, but do not contain meat, fish, fowl, seafood, or any such derivatives as ingredients.
Medifast sample meal plan for vegetarians. One day menu
Cost per day: $10.70
- Breakfast: Medifast scrambled eggs.
- Mid-morning: Medifast apple cinnamon oatmeal.
- Lunch: Medifast caramel crunch bar.
- Mid-afternoon: Medifast french vanilla shake.
- Dinner: 1-1⁄2 cups 2% cottage cheese over 1 cup romaine lettuce (or other salad greens) and 1⁄2 cup cucumber, drizzled with 1-2 Tbsp balsamic vinaigrette (Healthy Fat serving); serve with 1⁄2 cup steamed broccoli on the side.
- Evening: Medifast chocolate pudding.
- No Commitment
- Delivery Service
- Women, Men, Diabetes designed Plans
- One-on-One/Online Support
Read complete Medifast Review>>
Vegetarian online weight loss plan from eDiets
eDiets Vegetarian diet plan is designed for anyone who wants to reduce or eliminate animal products in their diet.
This plan offers three options - vegan (completely plant-based), lacto-vegetarian (allowing dairy) and lacto-ovo-vegetarian (allowing dairy and eggs).
The Vegetarian meal plan will include high-fiber foods such as whole grains, whole-grain breads/cereals, legumes, soy foods,
fruit and vegetables to provide a variety of options.
The Vegetarian meal plan is a balanced approach that provides 50-65% of your calories from carbohydrates,
20-25% of your calories from protein and less than 30% of your calories from fat.
eDiets sample meal plan for vegetarians. One day menu
Cost per month: $17.96
- Breakfast: Vegetarian bacon with toast,yogurt and fruit.
- Lunch: Linguine Florentine with fruit and salad.
- Dinner: Tofu and bean enchiladas with fruit and salad.
- Snack: Cottage cheese with fruit cocktail.
- Customized menus
- Personalized fitness plan
- Online community
- Phone support, member support
Read complete eDiets online plans review>>
Vegetarian online weight loss plan from DietWatch
The Vegetarian meal plan is a lacto-ovo vegetarian plan, meaning that eggs and dairy are included.
This plan is designed for individuals who do not consume meat, chicken, or fish, and the menus include a variety of
soy foods and meat substitutes.
Weekly Plan Cost:: $2.99/week
Yearly Plan Cost: less than $1.49/week
- Expert support
- Personal exersize program
- Free diet profile
- Customized shopping lists
- Feeling good tools
Read complete DietWatch online plans review>>